$15.00 inc. Vat
Lavender Oil is a natural antiseptic, antibacterial and detoxifier which encourages healing and cleaning. Lavender is known to purify the body and spirit with its scent. It is an essential oil that soothes, calms, heals and regenerates.
- Rub towelette on the feet for a calming effect on the body.
- Inhale aroma to calm and relax.
- Place in the dryer for an all natural dryer sheet.
- Rub on a bee sting or insect bite to stop itching and reduce swelling.
- Clean over the armpit area to act as a deodorant.
- Put near your bed to aid in a goodnight’s sleep.
- Remove makeup on the face.
- Clean baby’s bottom and prevent diaper rash.
Out of stock
Contains 20 Lavender Essential Wet WipesMendill’s organic Lavender rejuvenating wet wipes are formulated with the finest, 100% certified organic, therapeutic essential oils. Our wet wipes are endowed with antibacterial, antiseptic, and unique therapeutic properties. Clean and refresh the hands and the body leaving the skin fresh and smooth with towelettes dressed in organic essential oils. Product Dimensions: 10 x 6 x 2 inches ; 0.3 ounces
Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
DisclaimerThese statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 2 in|